Most families love the opportunity to enjoy a meal at a local restaurant but let’s face it – some restaurants are definitely more family friendly than others.
What makes a restaurant family friendly? Well, there’s a great kids menu with choices they just love, along with dessert of course, or perhaps they have a great little play area where the kids can hang out while you wait for your meals. Here are some of the top family-friendly restaurants in Nottingham.
• Greek Cuisine.
• Children’s menu includes starters, mains and desserts.
• Choose the two course meal for £8.90 or three courses for £10.90.
• Choices include soup, kebabs, meatballs and chocolate boston cake.
• Italian cuisine.
• Healthier menu options that include the Secret Seven Gnocchi, Happy Chicken Lollipops and the Five-A-Day Picnic Box.
• Children’s menu comes in two sizes – ‘Little kids’ and ‘big kids’.
• All kids meals come with a fresh salad and drink.
• Kids’s dessert menu.
Let our Youth Theatre take you on a magical journey deep into the world of tales as old as time, not so much fairytales, more like nightmares as we bring to life the folktales which are the basis of the stories we know today.