Most families love the opportunity to enjoy a meal at a local restaurant but let’s face it – some restaurants are definitely more family friendly than others.
What makes a restaurant family friendly? Well, there’s a great kids menu with choices they just love, along with dessert of course, or perhaps they have a great little play area where the kids can hang out while you wait for your meals. Here are some of the top family-friendly restaurants in Nottingham.
• Greek Cuisine.
• Children’s menu includes starters, mains and desserts.
• Choose the two course meal for £8.90 or three courses for £10.90.
• Choices include soup, kebabs, meatballs and chocolate boston cake.
• Italian cuisine.
• Healthier menu options that include the Secret Seven Gnocchi, Happy Chicken Lollipops and the Five-A-Day Picnic Box.
• Children’s menu comes in two sizes – ‘Little kids’ and ‘big kids’.
• All kids meals come with a fresh salad and drink.
• Kids’s dessert menu.